WHAT IS THE CUTEST PART OF THIS GIF I DON’T ACTUALLY KNOW
a summary of moffat’s writing:
- it’s the doctor’s darkest hour
- no this is the doctor’s REAL darkest hour
- no no hear me out guys this is the doctor’s darkest hour FOR REAL THIS TIME I SWEAR
- look i know i said the last one was but THIS IS THE DOCTOR’S DARKEST HOUR
- ＴＨＥ ＤＯＣＴＯＲ＇Ｓ ＤＡＲＫＥＳＴ ＨＯＵＲ
People fall out of the world sometimes, but they always leave traces…
I had many faces, many lives. I don’t admit all off them. There’s one life I’ve tried very hard to forget
I’ve been running all my lives. Through time and space. Every second of every minute of every day for over 900 years. I fought for peace in a universe of war. Now the time has come to face the choices I’ve made in the name of the Doctor. Our future depends on one single moment of one impossible day.The day I’ve been running from all my life. The day of the Doctor.”
And then there is me:
Clara is crying. Why is she crying. No baby, stop crying omg come here. Oh shit now I am crying too.
Eleven twirls Clara around. He twirls her around and they are laughing. They are having fun together. Could it be more cuter.
Am I suspended from the Doctor Who fandom now?